I had a lot of fun putting together two different gift guides for you. I based them off of what I am going to be getting my two older kids, or items that we already have and love. Over the last year I have gotten REALLY sick of having tons of toys, and just things. So this year I am trying to keep it more minimal and intentional.
Greyson- 4-5 Year Old Boy
- Mix It Up We currently have the Press Here book and it is a definite favorite in our house.
- Magnetic Tiles When we were in Hawaii the airbnb had these and Grey (and Eden) played with these EVERY day.
- Space Ship Model Set I can’t wait to see Grey build this- he loves building anything and everything.
- Pop Stick Art Any type of art project is a win in my book
- Dinosaur Escape Game I’ve heard awesome reviews about this game from friends.
- Water Wow Books We have these and we LOVE them. I love that you can use them over and over again.
- Reusable Sticker Pad This is another item we have and love. So convenient for church, long drives, etc.
- Grey Suede Boots I love these for church! So clean and simple.
- Vest OBSESSED with this. I can’t wait to layer it.
Eden- 3 year old Girl
- Feed The Woozie Another game that has been recommended by friends.
- Velvet Suspender Skirt I love that this is a transitional piece that I think could really be worn majority of the year
- Name Puzzle we are all about practicing spelling names around here.
- Blue Pajama Set We always do pajamas, and these ones come in a ton of different colors.
- Magnetic Art Easel I could see this easily being a toy that is used by all the kids, and the price is so good.
- Wood Dollhouse I am a sucker for wood toys since they feel so timeless.
- Reusable Sticker Pad Again, we have this and Eden loves it. We use it all the time.