Hope you all had an amazing weekend. This weekend is kind of monumental for my religion, we have a huge conference that is broadcast all over the world that we watch. It is filled with a bunch of uplifting talks and music. It happens twice a year and I always look forward to feeling “spiritually fed”. It is recorded an available to still watch if you are interested! Click HERE.
- It was also my mom’s birthday and I made this delicious homemade angel food cake. Then topped it with this homemade whipped cream. It was SO GOOD.
- Did you see the Come Shop With Me from World Market? See it HERE.
- Tomorrow Jack goes in for his 2nd EKG, so crossing our fingers we get some answers.
- We are praying that we finally get the OK to do sheetrock by the end of the week. Let’s just hope we aren’t rebuilding stairs for a 3rd time.
- There is an awesome up to 50% off Fall at Ambercrombie and Fitch (with an additional 15% off with CODE 14977) Here are a few of my favorites from the sale.