Hope you had an amazing weekend! I always look forward to the weekend because Sunday, Sunday my friends is the one day of the week that Erick doesn’t work at the house. So they are the best day of the week around here. The kids are glued to him all day and I love being able to actually spend time with him.
- We are on track to get our 4-way inspection this coming Friday. Yay! Which means insulation and sheetrock are insight.
- Erick’s current project is running all the wires to doors and windows for our security system
- We finalized kitchen cabinet layout, but I am still majorly struggling to committing to a cabinet color. Part of me REALLY wants to go light wood. The other part of me is fighting for a really pretty beige grey. These two pictures below are such perfection in my eyes which is why I am so torn! What’s your opinion?
- On Thursday we received Jack’s EKG results. I didn’t share immediately because I honestly just needed a few days to process the results. Which were, that his EKG came back as abnormal. Which obviously wasn’t what we were hoping for. He has what is called a RSR Prime Pattern in Zone 1. Which in not medical terms means that a small portion of his heart may be not beating the same time as the rest of his heart. At this point we still don’t know a lot, but has an appointment in a few weeks with a cardiologist at Primary Children’s Hospital. I think I was in shock when I first had the news, but I am doing much better now. I know that it is nothing urgent since it’s ok that his appointment isn’t for almost a month. And I still know and feel that everything is going to work out perfectly fine. I have had a lot of peace of mind the last few days, thanks to relying on God and family.
- I am a loafer girl through and through and am dying to snatch up these ones, and these.
- This weekend my dad ended up giving me a ton of peaches from my grandma’s yard. So! I decided to make peach cobbler. I have never made up a recipe until now. But holy. It was delicious! So good that it was gone in less than 24 hours and I had to make a second batch. I will share the recipe below if you are interested.